Our professional care team are able to assist clients with personal care, our services include:
- Assisting clients with their personal hygiene
- Showering, Bathing, Washing, Continence Care etc.
- Assisting with getting dressed
- Choosing clothes with the client, giving full support with dressing or just support with surgical stockings etc.
- Support or prompting medications
- Reminding to take medications or full administration of medicine. We can give the support you need, even it if just to open the medications.
- We can also order medications or collect them for the client if required
- Assisting with daily meals
- We can prepare daily meals for our clients and also support clients with helping to eat
The care service we provide is specially suited for the individual client, we also provide a full evaluation of your home free of charge.
Just because you may have a physical disability does not mean you can't enjoy a full and active life living in your home. Our professional carers will listen to your needs and put together a care plan to meet your requirements. We can help you with a wide range of tasks including domestic duties around the home, personal care, appointments, hobbies and days out. Our care packages are aimed at helping you stay independent in the comfort of your own home, allowing you to maintain your everyday routine.
Domestic Cleaning Services
Care in Place will specalise in keeping your home clean on a regular basis it be weekly, daily or fortnightly.
We will provide you with the same cleaners every time so that they will get to know your house in detail. We also offer washing and ironing service if required.
Domestic calls include:
- Hoovering and Dusting
- Kitchen Units and Worktops
- Bathroom and Toilet
- Changing Bedding
- Washing and Drying Up
- Floor Cleaning
Leaving your home sparkly clean
Daily Duties/ Companionship
We always like to encourage our clients with being as independent as possible with their daily routines. We can escort or remain with clients to participate in any hobbies, clubs, day centres, appointments etc. From shopping right through to an activity centre, we will always provide the right level of support you require.
You can feel comfortable with Care in Place, as our carers like getting to know their clients and forming a good relationship with them. We always like our clients to have the continuity of having the same carers as we think this is very important for the client.
We love what we do